This module enables inspecting the running VM and controlling some runtime options.
Return info about the running Virtual Machine. The result is a tuple with 9 elements:
- Virtual Machine unique identifier (string)
- Target device (string)
- Virtual Machine version (string)
- The RAM address where C memory starts
- The Unix timestamp at which the bytecode was compiled
- A 32bit integer customizable at compilation time (not yet supported, set at zero)
- The bytecode version
- The bytecode options (not yet supported, set at 0)
- The bytecode size
Set the VM Option
value. The following constants are avaiable for
valueis 0, uncaught Python exception do not cause a microcontroller reset
valueis 0, uncaught Python exception are not printed to console
valueis 0, microcontroller Hard Fault do not cause a microcontroller reset
valueis 0, microcontroller Hard Fault dumps are not printed to console
The functionalities for Hard Fault are not consistent across different microcontrollers due to different behaviours/capabilities of the underlying SDK.
Return an encrypted copy of
bin. The encrypted data is secured with a key which is unique per device and can only be decrypted by the same device that performed the encryption. To increase the key space, an integer
noncecan be given that must be passed also for decryption.
Return a decrypted copy of
bin. To increase the key space, an integer
noncecan be given that must be the same one given for encryption.