The HTU21D is a relative humidity sensor with temperature output by MEAS. This sensor provides calibrated, linearized signals in digital, I²C format for interfacing directly with a micro-controller and its low power consumption permits to implement high volume and cost sensitive applications with tight space constraints.
The HTU21D is designed for applications in automotive field (defogging, HVAC, etc), home appliance, medical field, printers, humidifier, and many more.
More information at MEAS dedicated page
- Supply Voltage (Vdd): from 1.5 V to 3.6 V
- Operation Temperature (Top): from -40 °C to 125 °C
- Current Consumption: 500 uA max
- Power Dissipation: ~2,7 uW
- Relative Humidity Range: from 0 %RH to 100 %RH
- Relative Humidity Accuracy: ±2 %RH (typ)
- Temperature Range: from -40 °C to +125 °C
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.3 °C (typ)
- I²C interface
Here below, the Zerynth driver for the MEAS HTU21D.