The MCP3204/MCP3208 devices are successive approximation 12-bit Analog-to-Digital Converters (ADC) with SPI serial interface. The MCP3204 is programmable to provide two pseudo-differential input pairs or four single-ended inputs. The MCP3208 is programmable to provide four pseudo-differential input pairs or eight single-ended inputs.
- 12-bit resolution
- 4 (MCP3204) or 8 (MCP3208) input channels
- On-chip sample and hold
- Low-Power CMOS Technology
- Supply Voltage (Vdd): from 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- 50 ksps maximum sampling rate @Vdd = 2.7V
- Temperature range: -40°C to +85°C
Here below, the Zerynth driver for the Microchip MCP3204/3208.