The SSD1351 is a CMOS OLED/PLED driver with 384 segments and 128 commons output, supporting up to 128RGB x 128 dot matrix display. This chip is designed for Common Cathode type OLED/PLED panel.
The SSD1351 has embedded Graphic Display Data RAM (GDDRAM). It supports with 8, 16, 18 bits 8080 / 6800 parallel interface, Serial Peripheral Interface. It has 256-step contrast and 262K color control, giving vivid color display on OLED panels.
More information at Solomon dedicated page
- Supply Voltage (Vdd): from 2.4 V to 3.5 V
- Operation Temperature (Top): from -40 °C to 85 °C
- Resolution: 128 RGB x 128 dot matrix panel
- Segment maximum source current: 200uA
- Common maximum sink current: 70mA
- 256 step brightness current control for the each color component plus 16 step master current control
- SPI interface
Here below, the Zerynth driver for the SOLOMON SSD1351.