The SimpleLink CC3000 Wi-Fi module permits to reduce development time, lower manufacturing costs, save device space, ease certification, and minimize the amount of RF expertise required.
Additionally it is provided as a complete platform solution including software drivers, sample applications, an API guide, user documentation and a world-class support community.
User guides and platform information are available on the CC3000’s Wiki.
- Supply Voltage (Vdd): from 2.9 V to 4.8 V
- Operation Temperature (Top): from -20 °C to 70 °C
- Wireless Network Processor: IEEE 802.11 b/g (2.4 GHz)
- TX Power: +18.0 dBm at 11 Mbps, CCK
- RX Sensitivity: –88 dBm, 8% PER, 11 Mbps
- Host Interface: SPI at 16MHz
Here below, the Zerynth driver for the Texas Instruments CC3000.