The Ublox SARA-G3 series of GSM/GPRS modules feature extremely low power consumption and a miniature LGA form factor. SARA-G3 modules are interchangeable, and have been designed with the diverse needs of M2M customers in mind. Different functionalities and feature sets are available to meet different customer and application requirements.
SARA-G350 is full-feature GSM/GPRS module with a comprehensive feature set, including an extensive set of internet protocols (TCP, UDP, HTTP, FTP and SMTP). It has fully integrated access to u-blox GNSS positioning chips and modules, along with embedded A-GNSS (AssistNow Online and AssistNow Offline) functionality.
SARA-G350 is the quad-band version for global connectivity; more information at Ublox dedicated page
- Supply Voltage (Vcc): from 3.0 V to 4.5 V
- Operation Temperature (Top): from -40 °C to 85 °C
- Active Current: 250 mA (max)
- Standby Current: 0.90 mA (max)
- Protocols: Embedded TCP/IP, UDP/IP, HTTP/FTP, SSL and TLS 1.2 support
Here below, the Zerynth driver for the Ublox G350 and some examples to better understand how to use it.