This SW10 xChip is a temperature-to-digital converter using an on-chip band gap temperature sensor and Sigma-Delta A-to-D conversion technique with an over-temperature detection output. It is capable of measuring ambient temperature ranging from -55°C to +125°C. It is based on the LM75 manufactured by Texas Instruments.
- I2C-bus interface with up to 8 devices on the same bus
- Temperature range from -55°C to +125°C
- Frequency range 20 Hz to 400 kHz with bus fault time-out to prevent hanging up the bus
- Programmable temperature threshold and hysteresis set points
- Supply current of 1.0 µA in shutdown mode for power conservation
- Stand-alone operation as thermostat at power-up