Zerynth SDK provides various networking interfaces: Wifi, Ethernet and GSM.
Interfaces are accessed from a common interface. The normal usage is:
- import a network interface specific module (i.e.
- configure the network interface (i.e. call
eth.configure()with specific parameters)
- start the network interface in order to establish a link (i.e. call
- use protocols or directly sockets
- stop the network interface in order to get the link down (i.e. call
Multiple interfaces ca be used together, however the last configured interface is the one used by default by protocols. Moreover, there is no automatic routing between interfaces based on IP addresses.