The ISM330DHCX is a system-in-package featuring a high-performance 3D digital accelerometer and 3D digital gyroscope tailored for Industry 4.0 applications.
The ISM330DHCX has a full-scale acceleration range of ±2/±4/±8/±16 g and a wide angular rate range of ±125/±250/±500/±1000/±2000/±4000 dps that enable its usage in a broad range of applications.
All the design aspects and the calibration of the ISM330DHCX have been optimized to reach superior accuracy, stability, extremely low noise and full data synchronization.
An unmatched set of embedded features (Machine Learning Core, programmable FSM, FIFO, sensor hub, event decoding and interrupts) are enablers for implementing smart and complex sensor nodes which deliver high performance at very low power.
The ISM330DHCX is available in a 14-lead plastic land grid array (LGA) package. More information at STMicroelectronics dedicated page
- Wide supply voltage, 1.71 V to 3.6 V
- Ultra-low power consumption
- ±2g/±4g/±8g/±16g full-scale 3D Accelerometer
- ±125/±250/±500/±1000/±2000/±4000 dps full-scale 3D Gyroscope
- I2C/SPI digital output interface
- 16-bit data output
- Extended temperature range from -40 to +105 °C
Below, Zerynth driver documentation for STM ISM330DHCX chip.