Introduction to Zerynth Storage¶
Zerynth Storage is a dedicated cloud service optimized for storing time series data coming from IoT devices. It offers APIs to retrieve the raw or aggregated data and to export it into other formats (csv, json).
Why use Zerynth Storage¶
- A dedicated GUI for exploring the data produced by the devices
- Advanced REST API to get both raw and aggregated data (e.g., average value of a column)
- Ability to export the data in other formats (e.g. csv, json)
- View incoming data
- Automatic recognition of incoming data.
- Filter data based on Time range, Fleet, Device, data range.
- Export data of whole fleets, or specific fleet or device.