Product Innovation Kit¶
The Product Innovation Kit gives developers all of the necessary components to develop innovative and scalable IoT products.
The kit is driven by the powerful ZM1-Development board, The ZM1-DB is an industrially oriented, modular hardware development unit that facilitates the development of scalable, secure and connected IoT (Internet of Things) applications.
The ZM1-DB and the expansion boards can act as a Development Board for prototyping a product and as a core for industrial applications with the modular expansion system. The DB features I/O connectors (the zBUS) that allow connection in a cascade of different add-on modules to create specific industrial applications that fit into a DIN-RAIL case.
- ZM1-DB The ZM1 Development board is an industrially oriented, modular hardware development unit that facilitates the development of scalable, secure and connected IoT (Internet of Things) applications.
- EXP-IO: Industrial input/output board with 4 solid-state relays, 2 analog channels (4-20mA/0-10V/NTC/current clamp) channels, 2 opto-isolated digital inputs
- EXP-RELAY: Relay board with 6 Electromechanical power relays rated 6A 250VAC.
- EXP-SER: Serial Communication board with : CAN, RS232 and RS485 interfaces.
- EXP-PROTO: Prototyping board for connecting and testing different types of sensors and devices.
Resources and Documents¶
Various applications can be made with the kit. When EXP-PROTO is introduced the number of possibilities is infinite along side the features of every expansion board, it features the EXP-Proto that enables developers to connect any Module, IC, display or device to the circuit and connect them to the zBus. Some of the most common applications might be:
Remote motor/Pump controller
CAN/RS485/RS232 to WiFi/Ethernet gateway
House automation controller
Visualize Industrial processes.