The BNO055 is an Application Specific Sensor Nodes (ASSN) implementing an intelligent 9-axis Absolute Orientation Sensor. It eases the integration process for customers, freeing them from the complexities of multivendor solutions so they can spend more time on product innovation, including novel applications such as wearable hardware.
For optimum system integration the BNO055 is equipped with digital bidirectional I2C interface; Typical applications can regard Navigation, Robotics, Fitness and well-being, Augmented reality, Context awareness, Tablets and ultra-books. More information at Bosch dedicated page
- Supply Voltage (Vdd): from 2.4 V to 3.6 V
- Operation Temperature (Top): from -40 °C to 85 °C
- Triaxial 16bit gyroscope with ranges switchable from ±125°/s to ±2000°/s
- Triaxial 14bit accelerometer with acceleration ranges ±2g/±4g/±8g/±16g
- Geomagnetic sensor with magnetic field range typical ±1300µT (x-, y-axis) and ±2500µT (z-axis)
- Power Consumption (Vbat=3V): max 12.3 mA (Normal Mode @100Hz output data rate)
- I²C interface
Here below, the Zerynth driver for the BOSCH BNO055.